Parc Komo (Former Changi Garden) had one big plus when it hit the market. Chip Eng Seng beats competitive bids with winning offer exceeding asking price by 27%. The development is located along Jalan Mariam, District 17, Singapore. MRT stations located close to Changi Gardens include Changi Airport MRT Station, Pasir Ris MRT Station and Upper Changi MRT Station.
Discover Location at Parc Komo (Former Changi Garden), many interesting and unexpected connections are waiting for you to enjoy. Don't miss!
Parc Komo Factsheet
|Lot / Plot / Mukim No
||MK 31 Lots 1146A & 1147K
||Residential 23,191.95 sqm Commercial 3,064.91 sqm
|Appx Site Area
||18,754.90m² (201,877 sq ft)
||963 Upper Changi Road North Singapore 507664
965 Upper Changi Road North Singapore 507665
967 Upper Changi Road North Singapore 507666
969 Upper Changi Road North Singapore 507667
971 Upper Changi Road North Singapore 507668
973 Upper Changi Road North Singapore 507669
975 Upper Changi Road North Singapore 507670
977 Upper Changi Road North Singapore 507671
979 Upper Changi Road North Singapore 507672
981 Upper Changi Road North Singapore 507673
||961 Upper Changi Road North Singapore 507663
||CEL Real Estate Development Pte Ltd
|No. Of Units
||276 Apartments + 28 Retail Shops
|No. of Blocks
||Residential 7 Blocks (5 Storey) + 3 Blocks (3 Storey)
Commercial 1 Block (2 Storey)
|No. of Storeys
||Residential 23,191.95 m² (249,638 sq ft)
Commercial 3,064.91m² (32,990 sq ft)
||Condominium development comprising 7 blocks of 5 storey residential flats and 3 blocks of 3 storey residential flats (total 276 units)
with one block of 2 storey commercial shops, basement car park, communal facilities and swimming pool
on Mukim 31 Lots 01146A & 01147K at Upper Changi Road North and 32 TO 62C Jalan Mariam (Pasir Ris Planning Area)
||04 June 2023
||Park + Associate
|Interior Designer For Show Unit
||2 nd Edition
||Dentons Rodyk and Davidson LLP
|Summary of Development
||PROPOSED ERECTION OF 7 BLOCKS OF 5 STOREY RESIDENTIAL FLATS AND 3 BLOCKS OF 3 STOREY RESIDENTIAL FLATS (TOTAL 276 UNITS), 1 BLOCK OF 2 STOREY COMMERCIAL, BASEMENT CAR PARKING, COMMUNAL FACILITIES AND SWIMMING POOL ON MUKIM 31 LOT 01146A & 01147K AT UPPER CHANGI ROAD NORTH AND 32 TO 62C JALAN MARIAM (PASIR RIS PLANNING AREA)
||Refer to site plan
|Car Park Lots (Residential)
||276 residence lots, 3 accessible (handicap) lots
|Car Park Lots (Commercial)
||24 carpark lots, 4 accessible (handicap) lots
Parc Komo Units Mix
Typical Unit Sizes (sqft)
|No. of Units
||452 - 484
|1 Bedroom + Study
||538 - 549
|2 Bedroom Compact
||614 - 657
|2 Bedroom Deluxe
||700 - 775
|2 Bedroom Premium
|3 Bedroom Compact
||915 - 980
|3 Bedroom Deluxe
||969 - 1,023
|3 Bedroom + Study
|4 Bedroom Compact
||1,281 - 1,302
|4 Bedroom Deluxe
||1,410 - 1,421
||1,808 - 1,905
- Appliances: Bosch
- Sanitary Ware & Fittings: Duravit & Hansgrohe APPROX.
- CEILING HEIGHT: Refer to Technical Specifications
- Estimated Maintenance Fees: TBC
KEY SELLING POINTS
- This is the freehold sitewhich the developers are looking for
- The area has good infrastructure and public amenities.
- The buyer of the property will not be obliged to pay any development charge
- The area is set to be a vibrant commercial center with high level of employment opportunities. The signs for this are clear from the many businesses already being established.
- The area where Changi Garden is has clusters of industries and other commercial interests, and these usually have benefits that spill over to the communities living around. This makes it attractive for developers to invest in the area.
- The area is fast modernizing as exemplified by the presence of the Changi Business Park, the industrial estates of Changi North, Changi South as well as Loyang, the Singapore Expo, and other establishments.
- The property is in close proximity to the Singapore University of Technology and Design
- The Singapore Changi Airport is also close by and is easily accessible from Changi Garden.
- The development of Jewel Changi Airport as well as Terminal 4 is about to begin. Once these are complete, there is potential of property value in the area to rise very fast.
- The area has room for expansion as a developer can easily acquire more land from local residents who have freehold ownership of the surrounding properties.